These six aspects will determine your online marketing success. These six will determine whether your online marketing experience is successful or a failure. You may not have all six right now, but you can grow into them as you grow your business, and together they are the power you need to create a business that you love.
Take the quiz to see if you can become a profitable internet marketer. Without these six capabilities, your I.M. experience could be a living hell.
The Internet Marketer Quiz
1. Skills – what can you do that you can share with others, that is a potentially profitable niche for you? Your skill can be profitable if others are interested and you can get the word out that you’ve got what they want. The three broad categories that are most successful are health, wealth and relationships.
2. Knowledge – what do you know that others would pay you to know too? If you have not only the skills but the ability to communicate what you can do so that others can learn to do it too, you’re on your way. What do you know that others would pay you to teach them?
3. Experience – What experience do you have that you can market to others for their success It’s great to have skills and knowledge, but without the level of experience that can help others overcome obstacles, it’s going to be hard for those who are interested in your product (whether it’s coaching, information marketing, or whatever) to believe that you are the person they should be handing their money over to.
4. If you’ve got the first three, the question then becomes are you passionate about what you want to market? If so, that will come out, it will be contagious, and you will find buyers. Your passion will ignite passion in others, or it will compel others to come to you to learn what you know.
5. Marketing expertise. Do you know how to market your skills, knowledge and experience? Knowing how to sell your products is a barrier to profitability for the majority of wannabe internet marketers. This is why I’ve created my products – to give you an easy path to becoming a great marketer. Click here to see what you need to know to profitably promote your products and services.
6. Profitability. Is there a sufficient number of interested persons in what you have to offer? If the product you have to sell is sufficiently interesting to enough potential buyers at a price that they deem acceptable (or a bargain), you will profit. Have you figured out how to price your products so that others will buy them? If you are selling as an affiliate marketer, the key is to find products that are selling and introduce them to your audience.
That’s it. The rest is knowing how to sell and you can learn that or you can get someone else to set you up on this. If you’ve got the six things above, you’re ready to go to market! If not, continue to build your skills, knowledge
experience, passion, and marketing expertise, and you will find business
I invite your comments and questions, and your likes and shares!