Today’s Throwback Thursday entry returns from April 2015:
One of the first steps in internet marketing is finding a profitable niche. If you’re stumped on this step, think about your interests and see if any of your interests is in a profitable niche. This is easy to do – plug your interest into a search engine and see how many links there are. That will give you a good idea whether or not you’ve found a profitable niche.
So, what are you good at and what are you interested in? Where the two meet is potentially your profitable niche.
I’m in a private Facebook group with other internet marketers and here are some of their niches:
– weight loss (a perennial winner)
– teaching children
– internet marketing (of course)
– natural methods to reverse diabetes
– erectile dysfunction (yeah, I hate the ads, but I remember the product names and this must be a profitable niche or they wouldn’t be advertising this stuff 24/7 on t.v., radio, and in print ads)
– workout videos (another perennial winner)
– high converting squeeze pages (a subset of internet marketing)
– weight lifting
– teaching with puppets
Health, wealth, and relationships provide all kinds of good niches. You can see from my short survey that even in one private Facebook group there are a variety of niches that people have found and are building their businesses around. So, what’s your niche? How will you monetize your passion?
As always, I welcome your comments and questions, your likes and shares.