There are so many aspects to online marketing, but if I whittle it down it comes to these six:
These six aspects will determine your online marketing success. These six will determine whether your online marketing experience is successful or a failure. You may not have all six right now, but you can grow into them as you grow your business, and together they are the power you need to create a business that you love.
1. Skills – if you can do something and share it with others, that is a potential profitable niche for you. It will be profitable if others are interested and you can get the word out that you’ve got what they want.
2. Knowledge – if you have not only the skills but the ability to communicate what you can do so that others can learn to do it too, you’re on your way.
3. Experience – it’s great to have skills and knowledge, but without the level of experience that can help others overcome obstacles, it’s going to be hard for those who are interested in your product (whether it’s coaching, information marketing, or whatever) to believe that you are the person they should be handing their money over to.
4. If you’ve got the first three, the question then becomes are you passionate about what you want to market? If so, that will come out, it will be contagious, and you will find buyers.
5. Marketing expertise. Knowing how to sell your products is a barrier to profitability for the majority of wannabe internet marketers. This is why I’ve created my products – to give you an easy path to becoming a great marketer. Click here to see what you need to know to profitably promote your products and services.
6. Profitability – if the product you have to sell is sufficiently interesting to enough potential buyers at a price that they deem acceptable (or a bargain), you will profit.
That’s it. The rest is knowing how to sell and you can learn that or you can get someone else to set you up on this. If you’ve got the five things above, you’re ready to go to market!